Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions of Use constitute an agreement between you and Eezy Technologies FZCO (“Eezy Clinic,” “we,” or “us”), the operator of EezyClinic.com (the “Site”). These terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the Site, both as a casual visitor and as a registered user.
1. About the Site
You acknowledge that although some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that is provided to you on the Site (including Information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession, the provision of such Information does not create a medical professional/patient relationship, and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is provided to assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner.
2. We Do Not Provide Medical Advice
The Information that you obtain or receive from Eezy Clinic, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Site is for informational and scheduling purposes only.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SITE. DO NOT USE THE SITE FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY CALL 999.YOUR USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Site. If you rely on any of the Information provided by the Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
3. No Doctor Patient Relationship
NO LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY USING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE FIND A DOCTOR FEATURE, LINKS TO OTHER SITES OR ANY ASSISTANCE WE MAY PROVIDE TO HELP YOU FIND AN APPROPRIATE MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR SPECIALIST IN ANY FIELD.
WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE ANY INDIVIDUAL DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
We have no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of any physician at any particular time. We will not be liable for canceled or otherwise unfulfilled appointments or any injury resulting therefrom, or for any other injury resulting from the use of the Site or Services whatsoever.
You are strongly advised to perform your own investigation prior to selecting a health care professional by making confirming telephone calls to the appropriate licensing authorities to verify listed credentials and education, and to further verify information about a particular physician or medical provider by confirming with the doctor’s office, your current physician, the medical association relative to the doctor’s specialty and your state medical board.
4. Authorization and Acknowledgment
In connection with using the Site and the Services to locate and schedule appointments with medical professionals, you understand that:
- Eezy Clinic selects physicians or medical providers to be featured on the Site based on a pre-existing contractual agreement with the physicians or medical providers;
- In addition to signing a contract, physicians or medical providers must pay a fee to Eezy Clinic in order to appear on the Eezy Clinic Site;
- Eezy Clinic will provide you with a list of physicians or medical providers who may be suitable to deliver the health care that you are seeking based solely on the information that you provide to Eezy Clinic (such as insurance information, proximity to your geographical location, specialty of the physician or medical provider, and additional criteria that you specify); you are ultimately responsible for choosing your own physician or medical provider;
- Eezy Clinic may also provide you with lists or profile previews of featured physicians or medical providers based on certain criteria (for example, insurance information, specialties/procedures performed by those physicians or medical providers, proximity to your geographical location, past selections by and/or ratings of physicians or medical providers by you or by other Eezy Clinic users, past experience of Eezy Clinic users with physicians or medical providers, etc.); but Eezy Clinic (i) does not recommend or endorse any physicians or medical providers, (ii) does not make any representations or warranties with respect to these physicians or medical providers or the quality of the healthcare services they may provide and (iii) does not receive any additional fees from such physicians or medical providers for featuring them through the Services;
- You are ultimately responsible for choosing your own physician or medical provider; and
- Eezy Clinic restricts participation in the Services to physicians or medical providers who hold active medical licenses and all certifications necessary to practice any specialty services offered to patients.
5. Editorial Control
We make the Site available as a service to consumers and health care professionals for the purposes of providing an informative and educational resource. We may, but have no obligation to, have nonuser-posted information reviewed by the Site’s editorial personnel.
It is important to note, however, that the timeliness and accuracy of any or all of the Information is not guaranteed. Neither the authors, the editorial personnel, nor any other party who has been involved in the preparation or publication of this work can assure you that the Information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
You are encouraged to independently confirm the Information contained herein with other sources and to seek the advice of a qualified physician.
PRACTITIONER INFORMATION: Physician and practice information found on the Site is intended for general reference purposes only. Physician and other health provider information found on the Site is both self-reported, by the physician and/or office staff, and collected from multiple other data sources that may not be confirmed by the physician. Such information often changes frequently and may become out of date or inaccurate. Neither the Site nor Eezy Clinic provides any advice or qualification certification about any particular physician or provider. Our relationship with sponsors or physicians in a particular area is based on criteria we establish. You are encouraged to independently verify any such information.
PROCEDURES/PRODUCTS/SERVICES: The procedures, products, services and devices discussed and/or advertised within the Site are not applicable to all individuals, patients or all clinical situations. We make no claims as to the effectiveness of any such procedures, products, services and devices. Any products and/or services represented on the Site by advertisers, sponsors, and other Site participants, either paid or unpaid, are presented for your awareness and do not necessarily imply appropriateness for any particular individual or prediction of effectiveness, outcome or success.
As part of the registration process, you will provide an e-mail address and create a password. These are your credentials for accessing the Services that are only available to members ("Credentials"). You should keep your Credentials private and not share your Credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for notifying us if your password has been hacked or stolen. You may notify us by sending an email to Contact@EezyClinic.com.
7. Your Personal Information
8. Your Responsibilities
Even though the Services are provided free of charge, the usual and customary charges for any medical services rendered by collaborating physicians will apply and will be entirely your responsibility.
You are responsible for all use of the Site and for all use of your Credentials, including use by others to whom you have given your Credentials. You may use the Site and the Services for lawful, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site or the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- copy, modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site, its content or materials and/or the Services;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site and/or the Services or in or on any content or other material obtained via the Site and/or the Services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services;
- access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews related to the health care industry or medical physicians;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site and/or the Services;
- fraudulently misuse the Services by scheduling an appointment with a physician which you have no intention of keeping;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
In addition to our rights in these Terms and Conditions of Use, we may take any legal action and implement any technical remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce these Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. Changes to These Terms and Conditions of Use
We may change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, as we reasonably deem appropriate. Upon any change in these Terms and Conditions of Use, we will post the amended agreement on the Site with notice of the changes. Your continued use of the Site and/or the Services following such notification shall constitute your affirmative acknowledgment of the Terms and Conditions of Use, the modification and agreement to abide and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use, as amended. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, including following receipt of notification of any modifications hereto, then please do not use the Site.
10. Changes to the Services
We may from time to time add new services to the Services, substitute a new service for one of the existing Services, or discontinue or suspend one of the existing Services. Information about the new services will be included on the Site, and the users of new services will be governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree that Eezy Clinic will not be liable to you or any third party for any suspension or discontinuation of any of the Services.
11. Links to Other Sites
The Site may include links to other websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not mean that we endorse these sites or the products and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other sites.
12. Additional Terms
Certain of the Services on the Site may have additional terms (such as policies, guidelines, and rules) that will further govern your use of that particular Service and supplement these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you choose to register for or access any such Services, you will be presented with any relevant additional terms and conditions at that time. By using those Services, you agree to comply with such additional guidelines and rules.
13. No Spam
You may not use contact information provided by our users or collaborating physicians, or harvest such information for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications such as SPAM. You may not allow others to use your account to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate your membership or access to the Site immediately and take other legal action if you or anyone using your Credentials violates these provisions.
14. Content You Post or Submit
You will have the opportunity to submit feedback regarding your experiences with doctors who are featured on the Site, to submit inquiries concerning possible medical needs and to participate in the other interactive and community features of the Site (collectively “Posted Information”). It is important that you act responsibly when providing Posted Information. In providing feedback, please give clear, honest information about the doctor and your experiences, but do not use inappropriate language, make gratuitous personal criticisms or comments or provide information that others could use to determine your identity. When participating in other interactive or community aspects of the Service, please do not post any information that another user or physician may use to identify you as an individual, but please do include all relevant information in a concise manner to help us provide you with a helpful response.
We reserve the right to publish your Posted Information as part of the Service and to also to remove your Posted Information for any reason. We are not, however, responsible for any failure or delay in removing Posted Information. Keep in mind that the Posted Information of others is simply opinion and should not be relied on. In addition:
- You are solely responsible for any Posted Information that you submit, publish or display on the Site or transmit to other members and/or other users of the Site.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You may not submit any content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by Eezy Clinic.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- You understand and agree that Eezy Clinic may (but is not obligated to) review and delete any Posted Content that in the sole judgment of Eezy Clinic violates these Terms and Conditions of Use or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users or members of the Site and/or other website users.
- You agree that you will only provide Posted Content that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
- By posting Posted Content on the Site, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, Eezy Clinic, its contractors, and the users of the Site an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Posted Content and to adapt, edit, translate, prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Content. This license is non-exclusive, except you agree that Eezy Clinic shall have the exclusive right to practice this license to the extent of combining your Posted Content with the Posted Content of other Eezy Clinic users for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews and information related to the health care industry.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on/through the Site. Eezy Clinic reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking your use of the Services and/or the Site. You may not post content that:
- is false or intentionally misleading;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
15. Your Use of Content
Except for Posted Content that you or any other visitors to the Site submit, all of the Information available on or through the Services and/or the Site, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics and video and audio content, is owned by us and our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties. You acknowledge that the Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Services contain Eezy Clinic’s proprietary information. We give you permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Services. You may print, download, and store information from the Site for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Site in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as is expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Eezy Clinic and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Site and the Services not expressly granted by Eezy Clinic to you are retained by Eezy Clinic.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties
WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND THE SERVICES “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL STATUTORY WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE OR ACCURATE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, EEZY CLINIC MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, SOFTWARE AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY OTHER SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION. EEZY CLINIC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, THAT LOSS OF DATA WILL NOT OCCUR, OR THAT THE SERVICES SOFTWARE OR SITE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, CONTAMINANTS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS.
EEZY CLINIC MAKES NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED THAT HEALTH PROFESSIONALS LISTED ON THE SITE HAVE HAD THEIR MEDICAL LICENSES REVOKED. IN ORDER TO CONFIRM, REFER TO THE LOCAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH AUTHORITY.
17. General Limitation of Liability
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID TO UTILIZE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING UNDER OR THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, OR MEDICAL MALPRACTICE OR NEGLIGENCE OF PHYSICIANS UTILIZED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We may terminate and/or suspend your registration immediately, without notice, if there has been a violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or other policies and terms posted on the Site by you or by someone using your Credentials. We may also cancel or suspend your registration for any other reason, including inactivity for an extended period, but will attempt to notify you in advance of such cancellation or suspension. Eezy Clinic shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site and/or the Services. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Site and/or the Services after any such deletion, deactivation or termination.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our employees, contractors, officers, directors, agents, parent, other affiliated companies, and suppliers, from all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses, including attorney's fees, made by any third party that arise from or are related to (a) your access to the Site, (b) your use of the Services, or (c) the violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use by you or any third party using your Credentials of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The foregoing indemnification obligation does not apply to liabilities, claims and expenses arising as a result of our own gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
20. Electronic Contracting and Notices
Your affirmative act of using this Site and/or registering for the Site or the Services constitutes your electronic signature to these Terms and Conditions of Use and your consent to enter into agreements with us electronically.
21. Entire Agreement
We may assign this contract at any time to any parent, subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity. We will post a notice on the Site regarding any change of ownership so that you have the opportunity to discontinue your use of the Site or cancel your registration if you do not wish to continue to use the Site and the Services under the new ownership. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense these Terms and Conditions of Use to any one else and any attempt to do so in violation of this section shall be null and void.